Vijayawada is a city in the southeast Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It’s known for the ornate Kanaka Durga Temple, which sits atop a hill overlooking the city. The Undavalli Caves feature ancient rock-cut temples, carved out of a sandstone hillside and adorned with elaborate statues. The massive Prakasam Barrage stretches across the Krishna River. Here we have listed the top 10 Best Schools In Vijayawada. These schools are not in any particular order.
Best Schools In Vijayawada
- DPS Vijayawada is modeled on the concept of a holistic education designed to promote overall physical, mental and social development and this school is one of the Best Schools In Vijayawada.
- A carefully planned academic and non-academic curriculum ensures a thorough understanding of basic concepts, thus laying a strong foundation for a sound education.
- It will be our constant endeavor to direct each child to become a motivated lifelong learner by experiencing the joy of discovery and the ownership of results. The integrated curriculum of DPS Vijayawada allows the students to learn in great depth.
Address: NH 5, Nidamanuru, Opposite Best Price, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 521104
- The Atkinson Sr.Sec.School for young ladies was built up in the year 1899, kept running by the assembly of the Sisters of St-Ann of Providence. It is associated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The Medium of direction is English.
- The School takes into account day researchers from LKG to Standard XII. In its early stages, Atkinson developed, sustained by the devotion and assurance of the nuns and the firm and modern vision of the organization, this school is one of the Best Schools In Vijayawada.
Address: Park Road, Convent Street, Near Railway Station Gate, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520001
Do you want to compare Delhi Public School and Atkinson School? Click Here
- “The future of India is shaped in her classrooms,” Pandit Nehru was very true when he uttered these lines because certainly the future of many a great Indian is molded in NSM. N.St.Mathew’s Public School has put up 37 years of glorious service in the field of education.
- The school is managed by the society of Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel. It runs classes from KG to X. It is recognized by the CBSE, New Delhi and prepares its students for AISSE through the medium of English and one of the Best Schools In Vijayawada. It is a co-educational school.
Address: Patamata, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520010
For the complete admission details of the school Click Here
- The School is situated at Mogalrajpuram on an open site of 8.50 sections of land. The Main School building is a three-storeyed noteworthy unpredictable, present-day in compositional plan and has open classrooms, current science research facilities, and parlors.
- A different building is accommodated the Kindergarten classes and Primary classes with a Lunch Hall also. Two Stadia-one for Badminton (wooden stunned) and a very much outfitted Gymnasium with an Auditorium over it stand gladly before the primary building.
Address: Near RR Chicken Center, Mogalrajapuram Road, Siddhartha Nagar, Labbipet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520010
Do you want to compare N. St. Mathew’s Public School And Veeramachaneni Paddayya Siddhartha Public School School? Click Here
- The Siddhartha Academy of General & Technical Education conceived the idea of starting a school on the public school lines in 1989.
- An architect with experience about the educational institutions in the USA designed the infrastructure. Col.H.K.L.Johar, Ex-Commandant, Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), Dehradun, the founder Principal set the ambiance for a stimulating experience of education.
- The school is the Best Schools In Vijayawada and based on the residential system of education and combines in it the best traditions of the age-old gurukul and the requirements of the prevailing socio-economic realities.
Address: Opp. Navata Transport Regional Office, Kanuru, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520007
To lay a foundation for the leaders of the 21st-century world with an emphasis on deep-rooted traditional values of love, compassion, discipline, and deference.
Each individual’s academic, emotional, social, physical, creative and spiritual potentials are to be cultured in moving towards the highest aspirations of the human spirit.
Address: Salute Towers Near, Benz Circle, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520010
Phone: 077997 87810
To Know More About This School Click Here
Do you want to compare K.C.P. Siddhartha Adarsh Residential Public School And Nalanda Vidya Niketan? Click Here
- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common program of education.
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children.
Address: Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Railway Colony, Satyanarayanapuram, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520011
Do you want to compare Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 And Akshara International School? Click Here
- “Akshara” from the Sanskrit connotes “Enduring” and “Limitless” and therefore the name decided for this establishment of deep-rooted learning.
- The school mission is to energize the common interest of youthful personalities and instil a deep-rooted propensity for “nonstop learning” in each kid. Learning, obviously, isn’t to be limited to the classrooms, however, proceeds outside: on the playing field, in gardens and pretty much all over.
Address: Bandhar Road, Beside Dhanekula Kalyana Mandapam, Ashok Nagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 500007
- We had just a single focus at the top of the priority list. ‘An active understudy of Gowtham should convey with him the significant information of the essentials of the subject that will empower him to get a splendid rank in the focused exams like IIT, AIEEE, BITSAT, EAMCET, JIPMER and so forth.’
- Before picking a school for a child, the guardians need to ask the school administration just a single inquiry point clear in the matter of “What number of old understudies of that school anchored positions in the aggressive examinations like IIT, AIEEE, BITSAT, EAMCET, JIPMER and so on?”
- The standard of a school can be evaluated relying on these positions as it were. It is the obligation of the school to monitor the post-school record of their graduated class.
Address: Opp Incap Capacitors, National Highway 16, Gudavalli, Andhra Pradesh 521104
- It is a matter of great joy to us welcome you to Sri Vijnana Vihara Website. Thank you for your interest in exploring information about us.
- We think that education is the launching pad for the bright future of the students. We wanted to do our little bit to serve the student population of Andhra Pradesh.
- We started our school in 1985. The student strength in the year of inception was a mere 86. But there was a steady increase
- There has been a phenomenal increase in the number of student strength. We have excellent faculty. Our teachers are experts in their respective disciplines.
Address: NH16, Enikepadu, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 521108
Phone: 0866 284 2298
Do you want to compare KKR’s Gowtham School And Sri Vijnana Vihara English Medium School? Click Here
Providing best education to your child is our first priority, so here ZeduA has selected some Top 10 Best Schools In Vijayawada for your child. Thank you for reading this post, to get more details about all the schools in Andhra please visit Zedua.com. You can also compare, rate and review all schools. We Love to Hear From You.