A healthy start to a day is half the battle won. Kids have power-packed day and to survive it they need all the energy they can get. A heavy, yet nutritious breakfast will set the pace and will provide unnecessary hunger pangs that usually lead to junk food binging.
With this Avo-Carrot Savory Muffin, you can feed even a fussy eater.
Recipe Name: Avo-Carrot Savory MUFFINS
- 3/4 cup flour (Multi-grain or all-purpose flour)
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Cumin powder 1/2 Tsp. Baking powder 1/2 Tsp. Baking soda 1/4 – 1/2 Tsp. Paprika
- 1/8 cup – Flaxseed / sunflower seeds/ chopped nuts
- 1/8 Tsp. Grated Nutmeg (Optional)
- Salt – as needed 1 serving cup of
- Unsweetened Apple sauce (100 gm) 2 carrots – grated/chopped fine
- 1/2 an Avocado – mashed
- 1 egg – at room temp
Steps To Prepare Avo-Carrot Savory MUFFINS
- Set Oven to 375F
- Aline Muffin cups with paper baking cups
- Mix well all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in Apple sauce, Carrots & Avocado.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl & mix gently with the batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared cups until 3/4th full.
- Bake muffins until golden brown & slightly hard to the touch and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out neatly.
- Cool for a few minutes & serve warm for breakfast or snack
If you are interested to know more different Kids Recipe Please visit our website Zedua.com. Here we have collected plenty Yummy, Tasty and Healthy Kids recipes.