A Banana PanCake is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, bananas, vanilla extract and wheat flour (or) all-purpose flour and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter.
Bananas 2 small
Vanilla extract 1TBSP small
Flour wheat (or) all-purpose flour 1TBSP
Pinch of salt
- Take one bowl and mash bananas.
- Add egg, one spoon flour, vanilla extract, pinch of salt to that and mix well.
- Take a pan and add oil (or) butter to that pan, it should be in low flame.
- Pour this batter into the pan and wait some time, until it gets heat.
- Flip to another side.
- Yummy..!! Banana PanCake is ready.
- Calories – 249
- Saturated – 3 g
- Total Fat – 11 g
- Polyunsaturated – 2 g
- Monounsaturated – 4 g
- Trans – 0 g
- Cholesterol – 370 mg
- Sodium – 141 mg
- Potassium – 607 mg
- Total Carbs – 28 g
- Dietary Fiber – 3 g
- Sugars – 15 g
- Protein – 14 g
Health benefits of Banana PanCake:
- Packed full of fibre.
- Over 1/3 of the manganese you need each day is found in one Banana PanCake. Manganese is part of many enzymes, some of which help you metabolize energy from the food you eat. It is also needed for bone formation.
- Packed full of potassium and many other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Phosphorus is also found in whole wheat products like pancakes & Banana PanCake and is part of your bones, teeth and DNA/ RNA. It is also one of the main regulators of energy metabolism in organs and helps generate energy in every cell.
- Good boost of protein from the eggs.
This recipe is best when we will have in the morning for breakfast and evening time for snacks. Kids will enjoy this recipe more.
Also Read: PanCake | Healthy And Tasty Kids Recipe