Kids usually do not enjoy eating upma made with bulgur. These Carrot Dalia Patties are a great way to make kids eat a complete meal.
Carrot Dalia Patties
All You Need Is:
- 1/4 Cup Dalia (soak for 1/2 hr)
- 2 med sized carrot (grated)
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Paneer
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 3 green chillies (minced finely)
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsp rice flour of binding + 4 tbsp rice flour for making a paste
- Coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp Maida (Plain Flour)
- Oil to shallow fry salt to taste.
How to Do?
- Soak Dalia for 1/2 hour and squeeze out water out and mix in grated carrot, onion, grated paneer, sriracha sauce, soya sauce, green chillies, grated ginger.
- Add Rice flour to it and mix it well. Add coriander leaves and salt. Mix well.
- Make balls out of this and flatten it a bit keep it aside.
- Make a paste of maida (Plain flour) and rice flour add water and till it gets a semi-thick consistency.
- Dip the balls in this batter.
- Heat little oil about 4 tbsp in a saucepan and shallow fry in oil till crisp on both the sides.
- Serve hot with dip of your choice.
Try this simple recipe at your home. Let us know your opinion in the comment section. To know more exciting Kids Recipes, please visit Zedua.com.
Also Read: Methi Vegetable And Cheese Paratha | Healthy Recipe