Chicken Chana Dal Patties are extremely basic, simple formula and can be utilized for wraps, burgers, servings of mixed greens, sliders, with a sauce or nearby a few eggs with breakfast. These patties will turn into another top choice!
Chicken Chana Dal Patties
All you need is:
- 250 gm boneless chicken
- 1 cup chana dal, soaked for around 4 hours and drained
- 3 green chillies
- 2 small pcs ginger
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Oil for shallow frying
How to Prepare?
- Mince the chicken in the grinder. Empty into a bowl.
- Grind the chana dal coarsely, leaving some bites.
- Put over the minced chicken.
- Add the remaining ingredients up to salt and mix well.
- Shape into patties and dip in beaten egg.
- Heat oil in a frying pan to cover the layer.
- Shallow fry both sides on medium-low flame till golden brown.
- Drain onto paper towels. Serve hot!
Try this yummy Chicken Chana Dal Patties Recipe at your home and please let us know your opinion in the comment section.
To know more exciting kids recipes, please visit zedua.com.
Also Read: Carrot Dalia Patties