Give your baby the best start to a healthy life of great nutrition with this easy Chilli Chapathi – INDO CHINESE DISH recipe you can make at home. Simple finger foods to toddler-friendly foods, here is everything you need to ensure your child is getting the best foods for them.
Recipe:Chilli Chapathi – INDO CHINESE DISH
Medium sized Chapathi-8
Big Onion-2 medium
Capsicum-1/2 of 1
Kashmiri chilli powder-1/2tsp
Garam masala -1/4tsp
Chilli sauce -1/2 tbsp
Green chilli-1 or 2
Coriander leaves -2tbsp
- Cut chapathi into small pieces and keep aside .
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion,ginger,garlic and green chilli sauté till the onions are translucent .
- Can add pinch of colur if u want ..Here i added for the presentation purpose .
- If u r adding colour ,mix with 2 tbsp of water and add water ,otherwise colour won’t spread evenly .
- Then add powders and sauté till the raw smell goes.
- Now add tomato and allow to cook well till the oil oozes out .
- To this add chilli sauce ,sugar,salt,soya sauce and sauté for one more minute in medium flame .
- Add 1/2 cup of boiled water and boil ..Check the taste .. Adjust the seasoning accordingly .
- Now add chopped chapati along with chopped capsicum . U can add capsicum in the beginning too ..but i don’t want to cook my capsicum too long .
- So mix chapthi well in the gravy . Finally add spring onions and coriander leaves and lemon juice .
- Transfer to a serving plate and decorate with chopped onions and lemon piece.