Like comfort food, this is a comfort Cake. It’s a lactose-free cake, perfect for those people who are lactose intolerant. The best part of this Chocolate Walnut Cake is you need just One bowl and 10 minutes to whisk it. Here we have mentioned the easy way to prepare Choco Walnut Cake – Yummy Kids Recipe.
Recipe: Choco Walnut Cake – Yummy Kids Recipe.
- Wheat flour-1 cup
- maida-1 cup
- sugar powder-1 cup
- butter-1/4 cup
- baking powder-1 Tbsp
- milkmaid-2 Tbsp
- cocoa powder-2Tbsp
- water-1/2 cup
- walnuts-1/4 cup
Method Of Preparation:
- In a bowl add all the above-mentioned ingredients one by one as listed and beat the ingredients in a hand blender or mixer as per your convenience.
- After the mixture has blended well … the consistency of the mixture should be in the pouring consistency.
- Add the crushed walnuts.
- Grease the cake mold with butter and add a few walnuts at the base of the mold.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 20- 30 mins.
Nutritive Value( For 1 Piece)
FATS: 24 GMS
- walnuts contain good fats, such as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs), but they are also a good source of the essential fatty acid omega-3. They also contain iron, selenium, calcium, zinc, vitamin E and some B vitamins.
- Walnuts contain important phytochemicals as well as high amounts of polyunsaturated fats which do offer potential benefits for both brain health and brain function. Omega-3 plays a part by helping to reduce oxidative stress in the brain, but also by helping to improve brain signaling and neurogenesis, which is the creation of neurons.
- As well as the good fats, other important nutrients such as vitamin E, folate, and elegiac acid all found in walnuts also contribute to neuroprotection and memory function.
- There has been some evidence to demonstrate that consuming walnuts in the place of other foods do not cause weight gain even though they are energy-rich, offering a great snack alternative for those looking to manage their weight.
Hope you’ll enjoy baking it, just the way I do always especially for this one, it’s a family favorite. Let me know your opinion in the comment section. We love to hear from you.
Also Read: PanCake | Healthy And Tasty Kids Recipe