When you bring home delicious Sweet Corn, you’re also bringing home a healthy, whole grain. This popular vegetable is high in fibre and low in fat. It’s a great source of essential nutrients and there are only about 80 Calories. Sweet corn also contains two important carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin relatives of vitamin A, that support eye health and may even have other disease-preventing properties. This Indian Crispy Corn Recipe you can make at home.
Sweet Corn – 1 Cup
Corn Flour – 5TBSP
Salt – Pinch
Red Chilli Powder – Pinch
Chat Masala – ½TBSP
Oil – 2TBSP
Chopped Spring Onions – 1TBSP
1. Take one bowl of sweet corn.
2. Boil sweet corn for 2-3 minutes.
3. Drain water from sweet corn and keep it aside.
4. Add salt, red chilli powder, chat masala and corn flour to that boiled sweet corn.
5. Deep fry the marinated sweet corn (Step 4) in oil.
6. Take that it one bowl and keep it aside.
7. Take 2TBSP oil in a pan after heating oil and adds these fried corns to that pan.
8. Stir it just for 2min and add chopped spring onions to that.
9. Yummy.!! Crispy Corn fry is ready.
– Lowers Cholesterol
– Improves Vision
– Boosts Energy
– Prevents Diabetes
– Helps in Digestion
– During Pregnancy
Hope you found this Crispy Corn Recipe | Healthy and Tasty Kids Recipe is easy to make. Try this recipe at your home and let us know your opinion in the comment Section. To know more exciting Kids Recipes, Please visit our Zedua Website..
Also Read: Potato Croquettes with Cheese | Kids Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.