Curry Leaves Chicken is one of the most wonderful dishes with a combo of flavours emanating from the naturally aromatic earthy flavoured. Here is a simple procedure to prepare this yummy and healthy recipe stir-fry Curry Leaves Chicken recipe. Have a Look!
Curry Leaves Chicken
- Curry leaves- 300 gms
- Guntur chillies- 70 gms
- Byadagi chillies-50 gms
- Cashew nuts-50 gms
- Ginger paste-2 tsp
- Garlic paste-2 tsp
- Curd-1/2 cup
- Chicken 50gms
- Turmeric-1/2 tsp
- Oil-2 TBsp
- Salt- to taste
- Onions chopped- 1
Method of Preparation
- Firstly, marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, curd and salt. Allow it to rest for 15 mins.
- In a kadai dry roast curry leaves, Guntur and Byaadagi chillies, cashew nut until light brown, allow it to cool and make a fine powder,
- In another kadai add oil, onions and saute until brown, add the marinated chicken and cook for sometime.
- After the chicken is half done add the grinded powder and cook for 15 mins until fully done.
- FAT:18 GMS
- VIT C:9.9%
- The main nutrients found in curry leaves are carbohydrates, energy, fibre, calcium, phosphorous, iron, magnesium, copper, and minerals. It also contains various vitamins like nicotinic acid and vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, antioxidants, plant sterols, amino acids, glycosides, and flavonoid.
- Curry leaves can heal wounds and burns. May help in losing weight.
- Chicken is a lean meat with loads of proteins, it is also high on cholesterol. Chicken provides selenium which contains antioxidants that help control free radicals and improve your immune system.
- Chicken and fish have less saturated fat than most red meat. The unsaturated fats in fish, such as salmon, actually have health benefits. Omega-3 fatty acids, found in fish and some plant sources, may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Hope you like this Curry Leaves Chicken recipe. Please comment your opinions in the comment section. To know more exciting kids recipes, please visit Zedua website.
Also Read: Peri-Peri Butterflied Chicken | Tasty Kids Recipe