These Fruit-Filled Pancakes are a top breakfast request at my house. The combination of cinnamon, blueberries, raspberries and bananas is wonderful. Treat your kids with this delicious Recipe.
All you need is:
- 3 tablespoons evaporated cane juice
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1–1½ tablespoons canola oil
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- 1¼ cups Dairy Free Original Almond Plus Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blueberries
How to prepare Fruit-Filled Pancakes?
- Whisk together the flour, evaporated cane juice, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon until well blended.
- Add canola oil, mashed banana, almond milk, and vanilla. The batter will be thick.
- Heat pan on low. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan.
- Place the desired amount of berries on the pancake and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
So, Try this yummy Fruit-Filled Pancakes Recipe at your home and please let us know your opinion in the comment section. Because your opinion matters.
Zedua collected a variety of kids recipes in one place. To know even more exciting kids recipes, please visit zedua.com.
Also Read: Eggless Banana and Chocolate Chip Pancake
Marie Chocolate Rolls – Yummy Kids Recipe