Finding a new dish every day is every mom’s headache. The frighting question “What’s for breakfast Mom?”, is the answer we all look for. Here is a simple recipe Apple peanut butter snack is healthy and packed with nutrients and easy to make.
Grilled Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich is a twist to your regular sandwich. This sandwich has all the ingredients that are healthy and nutritious, apple, butter and children’s favourite ‘Peanut Butter’.
Recipe: Grilled Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich
¼ cup peanut butter, creamy
4 slices bread of your choice
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
½ tablespoon cinnamon powder
1 tablespoon butter, salted
- Cut the apple into thin slices and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon powder and set aside.
- Spread the creamy peanut butter on all 4 bread slices.
- Arrange cut apple slices on 2 of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle a good amount of cinnamon-sugar mixture over the apples.
- Close the bread with the remaining 2 slices of bread with the peanut butter side facing down. Melt butter in a grill/frying pan on medium heat and place the sandwiches on the pan.
- Grill the sandwiches till both sides are golden brown in colour [around 1-2 minutes each side].
- Cut the sandwiches diagonally.
- Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Yummy Grilled Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich is ready.
Also read: Easy to make American Hotdog
- Improving neurological health
- Prevents dementia
- Reducing your risk of stroke
- Lowering levels of bad cholesterol
- Reducing your risk of diabetes
- Prevents obesity
- Improves digestion
- Makes the eyes stronger and improves and improves eyesight
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease
- Lower Risk of Weight Gain
- Improves kidney health