Utilized broadly in Asian and oriental cooking, Baby corn has been touted as one of the most advantageous veggies you can add to your mix fries and servings of mixed greens. Baby corns are simply customary corns which are picked before developing. As far as nutritive profile as well, Baby corn and corns change marginally. Here I am presenting an easy Grilled Baby Corn – Healthy Kids Recipe. Kids will definitely love this dish.
Recipe: Grilled Baby Corn – Healthy Kids Recipe
- Baby corn-4-6nos
- Italian seasoning-2 Tsp
- Chilli powder-1 Tsp
- Ginger-Garlic paste-1 Tsp
- Lemon juice-1Tsp
- Salt -to taste
- Butter-2-4 Tsp
- Pepper(optional)-1/2 Tsp
Method Of Preparation:
- In a glass bowl marinate the baby corn with ginger-garlic paste, Italian seasoning, chilli powder, lemon juice, butter … allow it to rest for about half an hour.
- Pre-heat the oven for about 10 mins at 200 degree Celsius and then arrange the baby corn on the plate and grill it for about 15 mins or until cooked.
- ENERGY: 171kcals
- PROTEIN: 4.38gms
- FAT: 16.8gms
- FIBRE: 3gms
- Baby corn is an excellent source of B vitamins. Baby corn provides folic acid, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.
- Baby corn is a lower glycemic index food than regular corn
- Baby corn is a great nutrition-packed addition to any weight loss diet. Many low-carb diets allow for meats and high-fat foods but are negligent in grains. Baby corn is a low glycemic index containing few carbohydrates and so is acceptable for any low-carb diet. Add some fibre, folates, and other nutrients found in grains by cooking up a side of baby corn.
Hope you liked this yummy and tasty Grilled Baby Corn Recipe, you can prepare Grilled Baby Corn recipe in the microwave also. To know more exciting Kids Recipes please visit Zedua.com
Also Read: Shepu Corn Paddu | Healthy Kids recipe