These easy Halloween party appetizers and drink recipes will be the haunting hit, that you worked all day in the kitchen on creative Halloween-themed foods. Here is the Halloween Sugar Cookies recipe, kids love this recipe. Try out these Halloween cookies for this Halloween.
Halloween Sugar Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar (confectioners’ sugar)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup shortening
Black icing colour
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt, gradually beat into creamed mixture. Wrap in plastic, Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Heat kitchen appliance to 350°F in a very medium bowl, split cookies dough, completely add flour. Work with 1/2 the dough at a time, cold remaining dough till required.
- Put the flour on the plate, roll dough 1/4 in thick. Cut with floured two 1/2- to 3-inch ghost-shaped kitchen utensil. Bake nine to twelve minutes or till cookies are set and edge simply begins to brown.
- Cool one minute, take away cookies from sheets. Cool utterly, regarding ten minutes. Meanwhile, within the tiny microwavable bowl, microwave ice uncovered on High fifteen or ten seconds.
- Frost and embellish cookies with black icing as desired, Yummy Halloween Sugar Cookies are ready.
Try this simple Recipe Halloween Sugar Cookies at your home and let us know your opinions in the comment section. We love to hear from you. To know more exciting Kids Recipes please visit our website.
Also Read: Grilled Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich | Kids Recipe