The tomato is the edible, often red, the berry of the nightshade Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. Here we can make Tomato Soup with tomatoes, it is the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl and may be made in a variety of ways. Here is the simple Tomato Soup can easily make at home.
Homemade Fresh Tomato Soup
- Tomatoes- 6(chopped)
- Garlic-4 pods
- Turmeric-1 tsp
- Somp (fennel seeds)-1tsp
- Coriander sticks-few
- Fried bread crumbs-few
- Salt to taste
Ho to Do?
- In a kadai, add oil, chopped onions, garlic, carrots, tomatoes and sauté for some time.
- Then add turmeric, pepper, somp, coriander sticks add a little water and cook until everything softens.
- Filter the water and grind the other ingredients into a fine paste.
- Filter the paste and add that into the remaining water and allow it to a boil.
- Cut the bread into small dices and deep fry the bread.
- Serve the soup with the bread crumbs.
- Energy:74 Kcals
- Fat:0.7 Gms
- Tomatoes Are High Concentrations Of The Anti- Oxidants Lycopene, Beta-carotene, Vitamin A And Vitamin C.
- Vitamin A Helps Control Gene Activity.
- A Serving Of Tomato Soup Contains 6.2 Micrograms Of Selenium.
Hope You liked this easy homemade fresh Tomato Soup. Try this simple recipe at your home and let us know your opinion in the comment section. To know more exciting Kids Recipes Please visit Zedua website.
Also read: Stuffed Mushroom Recipe | Healthy Kids Recipe