Marie Chocolate Rolls is a quick and easy dessert made from Marie biscuit, chocolate and coconut. Let us make a delicious chocolate dessert by combining it with Marie biscuit and with a touch of coconut.
Marie Chocolate Rolls
All You Need Is:
- Marie biscuits/ Digestive biscuits / unsalted – 200 gms
- Grated Dark Chocolate – 1 tbsp
- Powdered sugar -1 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp
- Drinking chocolate – 1 tbsp
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Malai / Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
- Desiccated coconut – 1 tbsp
- Icing sugar – 1 ½ tbsp
- Green cardamom seeds powder – 2 tbsp
How to prepare Chocolate Rolls?
- Grind the biscuit and sugar into a very fine powder together.
- Sieve them through a fine sieve along with cocoa powder and drinking chocolate.
- Mix in the grated chocolate. Bind into a dough with the milk into a pliable dough.
- Grease your palms a bit and apply the greasing on the dough just to give it a shine.
- Refrigerate the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix coconut, cream, icing sugar and cardamom seeds powder together evenly.
- Take the dough and divide into equal parts. Now roll them on a plastic sheet or a greased inverted steel plate into ½” thick round.
- Apply the cream mixture evenly over the rounds. Roll them with light hands.
- Repeat the same procedure with other dough parts. Press the ends with light hands for a good finishing.
- Wrap with clean wrap and refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
- Take them out and cut into 1″ thick rolls. Serve them.
So, Try this yummy Spring Rolls Recipe at your home and please let us know your opinion in the comment section. Because your opinion matters.
Zedua collected a variety of kids recipes in one place. To know even more exciting kids recipes, please visit zedua.com.
Also Read: Sweet Corn Kernels Manchurian
Veg Spring Rolls | Yummy Kids Recipe