Palak Paneer Vegetable Fried Rice is an Easy, Healthy and Yummy formula you can favour for prompt lunch when your children are ravenous and sitting tight to something yummy and another one.
Palak Paneer Vegetable Fried Rice
All you need is:
- Palak Puree- ¼ cup
- Cooked rice as needed. (Cool the cooked rice and keep aside).
- Mixed vegetables-1 cup, Chopped into thin slices (Here we used tricolour bell peppers, baby corn, mushroom)
- Paneer Cubes-1/4 cup,
- Onion-1, sliced
- Garlic-2 cloves,
- Chopped Kalonji-1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
- Garam masala- 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon-a small piece, broken into bits
- Salt to taste
How to Prepare?
- Heat oil in a pan and add the kalonji and cumin seeds.
- When the cumin splutters, add onion and garlic and saute for a minute.
- Put all the vegetable and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add water, palak puree and around the ¼ cup and paneer cubes.
- Add masala powder, salt and cook on low flame till the moisture has almost evaporated but the mixture should still be a little moist. Put rice and mix everything together. Cook on low for another 2 minutes for the flavours to blend.
- Serve hot.
Hope you liked this yummy and easy Palak Paneer Vegetable Fried Rice. Try this recipe at your home and Please let us know your opinion in the comment section. To know more exciting kids recipes, please visit zedua.com.
Also Read: Paneer Satay | Healthy And Tasty Recipe