Paneer Cheese Toast recipe – quick, delicious and cheesy paneer toast recipe for a snack or appetizer. You can make this on tawa or pan.
Paneer Cheese Toast
All You Need Is:
- Paneer- 100 gms
- Onions(chopped)- 1 big
- Tomato(chopped)- 2 small
- Italian seasoning- 2 Tsp
- Coriander(chopped)- 2 Tsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Green chillies-2
- Curry leaves- few
- Cheese(grated)- as per requirement
- Brown bread- 3-4 slices
How To Prepare Paneer Cheese Toast?
- In a kadai add oil, add onions, cumin seeds, green chillies, curry leaves and saute until brown.
- Then add tomato and allow it to cook for some time.
- Now add grated paneer/ crumbled paneer and saute until the colour changes a little and add Italian seasoning, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Heat a dosa tava .. spread some butter on it and toast the bread on one side and on the other side bread butter and keep the stuffing of paneer on top of it and add cheese and close with a glass lid.
- Eventually, the cheese will melt and the toast is ready. Serve hot with ketchup.
- ENERGY:265 kcal
- CALCIUM:208 mg
- PHOSPHORUS:138 mg
- Rich in protein.
- Strengthens Bones.
- Paneer contains phosphorous, which plays a major role in the formation of DNA and RNA. Phosphates also help in digestion, excretion, and in the production and extraction of energy in the cells.
- A good source of Magnesium, which acts as a catalyst, promotes biochemical reactions, activates various enzymes in the body, maintains muscle and nerve functioning, and supports the immune system. It helps in maintaining blood sugar levels and prevents heart attacks, constipation, psychiatric disorders, migraine, and collagen.
So, try this yummy Paneer Cheese Toast Recipe at your home and let us know your opinion in the comment section.
Zedua collects and presents a variety of kids recipes in one place. To know more about exciting kids recipes, visit zedua.com.
Also Read: Grilled Cheese Paneer & Corn Sandwich