Coated with a variety of sauces, garlic, ginger, fresh spring onions and finely sauteed soya chunks, Soya Chunks Manchurian Sandwich basically an adapted version of Chinese cooking and technique meeting the Indian taste standards and tastes buds. Your kids will love to eat this.
How to prepare Soya Chunks Manchurian Sandwich?
All you need is:
- Bread – 8 slices
- Soya chunks – 1 cup
- Red chilly powder, cornflour – 1tsp+2tsp
- Soya sauce – 1tsp
- Spring onions – 2 bunches chopped fine
- Tomato sauce- 1tbsp
- Ginger garlic green chilly paste -1tsp
- Capsicum – 1/2 chopped into small pieces
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Butter- Around 1tbsp
Method of Preparation:
- Soak the soya chunks in hot water for 15 minutes until they turn soft after that add them to fresh water again and risen well.
- Then Add cornflour(1tsp), red chilly powder and soya sauce and mix well.
- Deep fry soy chunks by sauteing it well for around 5 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the ginger garlic paste. Saute for few seconds.
- Add the spring onions along with capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add soya sauce and tomato sauce. Mix. Add a glass of water. Allow it to boil. Add the prepared soya chunks.
- Mix and allow it to cook for 5 minutes. Dissolve 2tsp of cornflour in water and add it to the soya chunks gravy. Add salt to adjust the taste. It will take around 4-5 minutes to thicken properly.
- Apply butter on both sides of your bread slices.
- Place a portion of the soya chunk Manchurian on the bread slice.
- Cover with another slice.
- Place it in a griller or your sandwich maker.
- Cook till it is done. (Bread slices is roasted to a golden brown colour.)
Try this healthy Soya Chunks Manchurian Sandwich Recipe at your home and please let us know your opinion in the comment section.
To know more exciting kids recipes, please visit zedua.com.
Also Read: Grilled Cheese Paneer & Corn Sandwich