Kids will be craving for something yummy all the time. But we need to concentrate most importantly on the healthy side of the food that we are going to prepare. So, Spring rolls are the best option for both yummy and healthy recipes for kids.
All you need is:
For the dough:
- Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
- Oil – 1 tsp + for shallow frying
- Salt – to taste
- Water – enough to bind the dough
- Mixed sprouted pulses – ½ cup
- Chopped Onion – 1 big
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Finely chopped Green chilli, – 1Tspp
- Chopped Carrot and cabbage (Optional)
- Grated Ginger, – 2 Tsp
- Oil – 1 Tsp
- Chopped Capsicum – 1 Tsp
How to prepare Spring Rolls?
- Heat oil in a pan. add the onions and cook till light brown in colour.
- Add the capsicum and cook for a minute. also, add all the remaining ingredients and keep aside for cooling.
- Also, bind a soft pliable dough with the flour, salt, oil and water.
- In a small bowl make a thick paste of flour and water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Roll them into very thin chapattis.
- Dry roast them lightly on one side and then roast it properly on another side.
- Now divide the filling into 8 equal parts and stuff into each chapatti in the middle.
- Overlap the two ends and seal both the tips using the paste very nicely.
- Shallow fry them.
- Cut into slants and pack them in a silver foil and give tomato ketchup besides that.
So, Try this yummy Spring Rolls Recipe at your home and please let us know your opinion in the comment section. Because your opinion matters.
Zedua collected a variety of kids recipes in one place. To know even more exciting kids recipes, please visit zedua.com.
Also Read: Sweet Corn Kernels Manchurian