Prawns are a quick-cooking, versatile seafood. Prawn is a major dish in Bengal and other coastal areas of India. Indian prawn recipes are very popular. For all seafood lovers here is an easy Tri Colour Prawns recipe.
Recipe: Tri Colour Prawns
- Prawns-1/2 kg
- Onions-1 1/2
- Green capsicum-1
- Yellow capsicum-1
- Red capsicum-1
- Bay leaf-1
- Curry leaves-few
- Coriander leaves-few
- Fresh cream-2 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil-1 Tbsp
- Chilli powder-2 Tsp
- Turmeric-1 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-2 Tsp
Method of Preparation:
- In a bowl marinate the prawns with ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, pepper powder, salt and turmeric.
- In a kadai, add oil .. add the spices, add the chopped onions and sauté until transparent, then add the capsicum and sauté until cooked.
- Now add the marinated prawns and sauté for some time.
- Now add the fresh cream and allow it to cook.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Nutritional Benefits:Prawns are even lower in calories and fat than chicken yet with much more protein. As well as being high in protein, prawns contain magnesium, which plays a role in bone development and nerve and muscle function; Zinc, which is good for growing bodies, and selenium, an important antioxidant.
- Prawns and seafood contain some cholesterol, but they are low in saturated fat and also contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- The most common types of visual impairments include macular degeneration and cataracts, the main causes of which are old age and infections
- In fact, they protect the human retina, the light-sensitive inner wall of the eye, from oxidative damage.
- Anaemia is a common condition characterized by the reduced ability of the blood to carry oxygen.
- One of the most common causes of anaemia is iron deficiency, the main symptoms of which are weakness and tiredness.
Try This Healthy Recipe at your home and let us know your opinion in the comment section. Please visit Zedua.com to know more exciting kids recipes.
Also Read: Grilled Baby Corn | Kids Recipe